[uf-dev] Re: [uf-discuss] http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-issuesin adr: singular or plural?

Michael MD mdagn at spraci.com
Sun Mar 25 19:52:06 PST 2007

>> Are there any country-names where a comma is used?
>>
>> I seem to recall Operator barfing, when I used two locality  attributes,
>> previously.
>
> This is a non-issue. The comma can be escaped with a backslash.

In the parser I'm working on such things would be returned as arrays

Is it ok to do this or is concatenating to a single string a requirement in
the parser?
(then it would be up to the app to decide what to do with them .. but at
least the data is still there...)

I thought that might be one of those things that probably should be left up
to the application rather than the parser itself.