[uf-dev] Re: [uf-discuss]http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-issuesin adr: singular or plural?

Paul Wilkins paul_wilkins at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 25 20:25:00 PST 2007

From: "Michael MD" <mdagn at spraci.com>
> In the parser I'm working on such things would be returned as arrays

Existing array practices are well accepted.

As an example, PHP microformat helpers are available at
http://codeigniter.com/wiki/microformats/
Their array structure is an example of microformat arrays.

I disagree though with their array naming conventions. The keys should be
named the same as microformat names used to identify them.

Edge cases which involve multiple values may be best stored as an array
structure, for example, with the extended-address value.

. . .
'extended-address' => array (
  'Corner of Pilsbury and Dough Streets',
  'Cashel Plaza'