[uf-dev] test suite usage

Mike Kaply microformats at kaply.com
Wed Mar 28 20:16:57 PST 2007

On 3/28/07, Ryan King <ryan at technorati.com> wrote:
> So, who's using the test suite? If you're building a parser buy not
> using it, why? What could we do to help?

I'm not using it because I don't want to download the whole thing and
run it locally. I'd rather see it as a navigable set of tests on a web
page (of course I'm biased because my stuff is browser based).

I also wish the testcases actually showed the source of the testcase
along side the HTML of the side case (and maybe even an iframe that
integrated the output vcard/ics into the page as well)

There should be one page to go to to see - testcase/source/result of test.

Mike Kaply