[uf-dev] Problems with importation of a hcard as a vCard inOutlook

Lumiere de Lune contact at lumieredelune.com
Tue Apr 29 17:42:39 PDT 2008

2008/4/29, Brian Suda said

>do you have a public url we could test against?

Now yes (it was on localhost)
http://www.lumieredelune.com/res/tpl/vcardTest.php

>once we have a url, we can test to see if this is an issue with
>the transformation or with Outlook. Which version of Outlook are you
>using?

I'm using Outlook 2003 on XP SP2, with a French system.
I asked two friends, with Outlook 2007 and SP and a German system, and one
with Outlook 2003, XP and an English system, and both of them see experience
the same problem.

>There is a list of known issues here:
>http://microformats.org/wiki/vcard-implementations
Is it better to post directly there ?