[uf-dev] hRecipe Mockup

Lee Jordan lee.jordan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 01:21:37 PST 2008

On Feb 10, 2008 4:03 PM, Martin Sarsale <martin at malditainternet.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 2008 3:34 PM, Lee Jordan <lee.jordan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Yeah I based the markup on the RecipeML example stuff on the wiki. XML
> > is great, I don't ever see webpages being written using it though on a
> > large scale, not when a lot of HTML developers don't know what < em >
> > is there for.
>
> yes, yes, I was just pointing it because I was not sure if you were
> basing on it or not.
> I'll implement it as soon as I can have around 4000 recipes at my site :)

Oh yeah, basing it on RecipeML for sure. I mean I don't see all food
sites using rML and XSLT to make XHTML and doing all kinds of
transformations and then CSS on top, just to mark up a recipe on a
website and get it on the screen. I've got nothing against XML but for
web markup it just didn't kick off.