[uf-dev] ADR Multiple instances of children

Guillaume Lebleu guillaume at lebleu.org
Thu Jan 17 02:30:45 PST 2008

Brian Suda wrote:
> --- this COMMA concatenation is only available for certain values
> defined in the RFC (Org-unit, adr prop, and some N-props)
>
> What you are describing with multiple DTSTARTs is incorrect. Since
> there is a 0-1 for many values (including DTSTART) only the first is
> used and all subsequent are ignored. To "have your cake and eat it
> too" you can use the class="value" which concatenates (without
> separators) into a single value.

I don't see how this works in the case my example (the Yahoo economic
calendar http://biz.yahoo.com/c/e.html), which uses an HTML table and
where the date is in a td and the time in another td (same for summary
split in two tds), and where you can't wrap the two tds with another tag:

        Jan 15
        8:30 AM
Sales</a> ex-auto
        Dec