[uf-dev] Implementation Question

Kyle Brady brady.k at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 14:31:17 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've recently started working on a project that I've dubbed "mySocialBlog" (
http://code.google.com/p/my-social-blog), and was wondering if anyone would
be interested in being the "microformats expert" on this project?

Basically, I'm trying to create a way for people to implement the same
social information they might put on Facebook on their blog, using CSV
[exported spreadsheets, for now], and microformat it.  In essence, an "all
about me" network... not really social, but the profile aspect of social
networks.

Anyways, I want to make sure I'm doing it right, and could use some help.
If you want to check out the progress so far, see it on my blog (
http://www.kyle-brady.com/my-library is a good example)... the code release
is coming soon.

Thanks, and hope to hear from some of you!

--
  Kyle Brady
  750 Miller St., Apt. 404

   My Business:  http://www.int-ind.com
   My OneSwirl:  http://www.oneswirl.com/KyleBrady

  [all contact methods available at OneSwirl]