[uf-dev] Human and machine readable data format

Glenn Jones glenn.jones at madgex.com
Mon Jun 30 03:47:51 PDT 2008

What I was suggesting is that the date in the title of abbr be in a
fixed format, but also human readable. The text of the abbr tag could
any format the author wanted.

If a date in the did not comply to the fix format in any way it would be
completely rejected by the parser

The format I suggested, has enough data to not be ambiguous.