[uf-dev] Testcase clarification

gabriele renzi rff.rff at gmail.com
Fri May 9 05:11:05 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm perusing the hCard test suite and it is a great source, thanks for it.
Yet there is something I'm not clear in the testcase 21-tel.

Basically, we have a lot of tel fields that use schemes different from
tel, such as
   <object class="tel" data="fax:+1.415.555.1239">call me</object>
or
   <a class="tel" href="modem:+1.415.555.1241">call me</a>

it seems that this should be extracted as simple "tel" poperties without type
  TEL:+1.415.555.1241
and that the type is only kept when it is made explicit with a "type"
subproperties.

Is this correct?
Why are we ignoring the explicit information in the uri scheme?

--
goto 10: http://www.goto10.it
blog it: http://riffraff.blogsome.com