[uf-dev] SEO and abbr

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed May 14 04:26:42 PDT 2008

2008/5/14, Lee Jordan <lee.jordan at gmail.com>:
> Have opened an issue on the wiki, with a text example, but without a link to
> the search result as SEO is a sensitive area for my employer and I'm trying
> to have a positive outlook on mF.

i am unable to replicate your finding with any of the microformats on
my sites. If you could give a solid example, then we could look into
how/why/what mark-up is contributing to this behaviour and how to
proceed, but without any confirmation it is difficult to keep this as
an open issue.

Could you create a test page somewhere, so that you do not have to
disclose any sensitive data for your employer?

thanks,
-brian

--
brian suda