[uf-dev] JavaScript authoring tools initiative

Jamie Rumbelow jamie at jamierumbelow.net
Mon Jul 6 14:43:41 PDT 2009

Drew,

Interesting idea - how would this work, technically? Would it be a
TinyMCE specific API that effectively adds a "Microformat" button to
the interface, or a more agnostic, abstracted API that handles more
low-level Microformat implementation?

As I said before, this sounds very interesting and I'd love to help
out, but it'd be good to see how you envision this - and what I can
bring to the table!

Jamie

Jamie Rumbelow developer/writer/speaker
+44 (0)7956 363875 jamie at jamierumbelow.net