[microformats-discuss] Weblog entries and forum posts

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Fri Aug 12 15:33:24 PDT 2005

On Aug 12, 2005, at 1:36 PM, Lucas Gonze wrote:

> Hey David and Geof,
>
> This same idea came up in #microformats the other day, with no less
> than three people having independently invented it.  Given that you
> guys are two more, this is about as unambiguous as a zeitgeist can
> get: it's a great idea.

I would be one of those 'independent inventors'. :D

Basically, what I want is a microformat for blogs. I think there's
enough similarity among blog markup to warrant trying to develop a
format.

And, I think this should be our next step...

Redo your own blog as an experiment- analyze typical blog formats and
try to apply whatever format seems most semantic.

For myself, as an experiment, I'm going to try and map atom 1.0 into
my blog markup.

-ryan