[microformats-discuss] Re: microformats-discuss Digest, Vol 3, Issue 14

Marius Scurtescu marius.scurtescu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:02:50 PDT 2005

I am Marius Scurtescu, a server side Java developer working for Sxip
Identity in Canada. I run a couple of community web sites (Xoops) as a
hobby. Recently discovered Drupal and using WordPress for my blog:
http://marius.scurtescu.com/

Always felt the need for something like microformats in the community
sites I manage, I would like to see them used on a wide scale, the
sooner the better.

Marius