[microformats-discuss] Blog post format challenge

Bryan J Busch bryanjbusch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 15:05:32 PDT 2005

Hey, all. Bryan, here. By way of an intro, I have 5 1/2 years of
blogging experience, but a measely 1 1/2 years of experience with
Semantic HTML.

I saw some example microformats bandied about on the list using h3 for
the entry title, and some others using h1. I definitely prefer the h1,
but I anticipate it being a large point for discussion, so I have
added my thoughts about the header tag choice for an entry title to
the brainstorming page:

http://microformats.org/wiki/blog-post-brainstorming