[microformats-discuss] Wiki pages to consider creating

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sun Aug 14 16:44:45 PDT 2005

Having watched the successful discussion and creation of several
microformats, and the recent apparent advice I've been giving to folks as
far as which wiki pages to create, I've noticed some patterns, and
documented them here:

 http://microformats.org/wiki/process#Pages_to_consider_creating

For anyone looking to explore a new problem area, create a microformat, or
help with the advancement of a current microformat, please take a look and
see if you can help with either the creation of the updating of a particular
kind of page.

In addition, several current efforts are probably overloading particular
pages beyond what they should be used for, and could benefit from being
split into the appropriate pages.  E.g. media-metadata-examples
*desperately* needs *real world examples currently published on the web*,
and probably needs the creation of a separate page media-metadata-formats to
capture most of the current contents of the page.

 http://microformats.org/wiki/media-metadata-examples

Take a look at this apparent taxonomy of pages to consider creating in the
process of developing a microformat and see if it makes sense.  Feedback
appreciated.

Thanks,

Tantek