[microformats-discuss] Re: Blog post format challenge and introduction

Geoffrey Glass geof at geof.net
Mon Aug 15 00:09:19 PDT 2005

Hello David, and welcome.

I do in fact know of eduCommons and OpenCourseWare.  In fact, the reason
I'm here is my work with Cindy Xin on improving the discussion forums
for Moodle, the open source course management system.  Her research
found that annotation and quoting mechanisms are valuable for students
in online discussions, but the software she developed was a desktop
application (TextWeaver).  Now we're trying to implement similar
features on the Web.

Geof