[microformats-discuss] funness

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:56:06 PDT 2005

On 8/16/05, Marius Scurtescu <marius.scurtescu at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am working on a WordPress plugin that will edit and insert an hCard.
> Next is hCalendar and then a plugin for Drupal. I am using the hCard
> and hCalendar editor from the microformats site.
>
> If there is any overlap between this and your editor please let me know.

Hm.  There probably is overlap, but my editors are tied to the user
accounts and other backend functionality on the site I'm building them
for.

This isn't my optimal way of laying out h* code, for what it's worth.
I'd much rather do all the editing in the Ajax style, then have the
backend be a dumb warehouse for parsed data, but I couldn't sell the
client on that approach.

- Lucas