[microformats-discuss] re: Microformat for timestamp of updated content

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 14:55:58 PDT 2005

If you look at the W3C note about date time
http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime
and information about the iCal/hCal date time stamps, you will notice
that a full UTC date time stamp is valid, so it would look something
like the following:

<abbr title="20050816T170200Z">5:02 p.m. EDT (21:02 GMT), August 16,
2005</abbr>

Here is the Wiki page about datetime formats
http://microformats.org/wiki/datetime-design-pattern

There was some older discussion on this list about the ISO time stamp
and acceptable formats for hCalendar.

-brian