[microformats-discuss] re: Microformat for timestamp of updated content

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Fri Aug 19 03:23:25 PDT 2005

Just out of curiosity -- in places where I'm seeing <abbr
title="FORMAL-VALUE">INFORMAL-VALUE</abbr>, would we also
accept/generate using the <span> or some other HTML element. I.e. I'm
wondering why <abbr> is always being used when "title" is available on
all HTML elements [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/sgml/dtd.html#coreattrs

Regards, etc...
David