[microformats-discuss] Fwd: O'Reilly ETech 2006 Call for Participation

Tantek Çelik tantek at technorati.com
Fri Aug 19 10:40:35 PDT 2005

Greetings microformatters!

The goal is to "address this digital data challenge".

I think microformats are the answer.  Especially on the Web.

I strongly encourage each of you who are passionate about microformats
and have built cool stuff to send in a speaking proposal for ETech
2006.

I am planning to send in a few proposals myself, and I am also
available to help with feedback on proposals etc. as well.

Thanks,

Tantek

Begin forwarded message: