[microformats-discuss] [admin] before posting new pages to the wiki...

mark rickerby coretxt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 08:54:47 PDT 2005

Regarding the content-id page, I admit that I was trying to be
provocative, the idea wasn't so much about solving a problem, as it
was documenting widespread current behaviour and questioning what
actually constitutes a design pattern in HTML. I think it's unclear
where elemental formats end and standard HTML starts, and the idea of
documenting this "design pattern" raises this in an interesting way,
showing how the intuitive reactions of designers over the past 3-4
years of CSS development has led to certain commonalities in
structure.

Maybe it belongs in a more design focused context, I'm happy to remove
it, my apologies for misinterpreting the purpose of the wiki pages.

Regards,
Mark