[microformats-discuss] [admin] before posting new pages to the wiki...

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 26 12:00:52 PDT 2005

On 8/26/05 7:21 AM, "Dimitri Glazkov" <dimitri.glazkov at gmail.com> wrote:

> To bring this to some sort of closure, I apologize for the mishap.
> This is a great learning process for me and I hope that list's
> participants not judge me too severely on my bumps and bruises :)

Dimitri, please realize this is no problem at all.

To be clear, if you're not sure about something, just ask on the list.
Asking questions on the list *is a good thing*.  That way the whole
community learns, and perhaps we even collect common questions about
starting a microformat into an FAQ.

There are plenty of people here who have authored all the various kinds of
wiki pages outlined in the process document, and would be more than willing
to help provide advice in advance of creating pages.

Thanks,

Tantek