[microformats-discuss] hOffer

Emiliano Martinez Luque martinezluque at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:41:03 PDT 2005

I have a question regarding the conceptual space we are delimiting.
It´s actually a semantic doubt (redundancies aside :-) ). My doubt is
about the actual meaning of the word 'listing' in english. When in
english one reffers to a listing you may be refering to an offer or
asking for a used or new product, a job, accomodation or rent.. am I
right? is this the common use of the word 'listing'?. can it be
considered an equivalent of "classified ad"? If so, should we be
looking at job, accomodations and rent listings at this moment too?
Excuse if this sounds silly but the word in itself is somewhat confusing to me.
Emiliano