[uf-discuss] The need for a Trackback microformat?

Andreas Haugstrup solitude at solitude.dk
Thu Dec 1 15:52:13 PST 2005

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 23:38:49 +0100, Manuel González Noriega
<manuel.gonzalez.noriega at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is that a homemade profile or is it available somewhere?

Homemade as an example of a profile for blogs <URL:
http://www.solitude.dk/blogprofile/011/ >

Now that hAtom is as far as it is I need to ditch key parts of my example
and convert to hAtom which is more thorough (albeit missing parts I use
internally like rel="enclosure" and rel="cite").

- Andreas