[uf-discuss] µF blog, was (draft blog post on rel vs. rev)

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Thu Dec 1 23:19:24 PST 2005

On Dec 1, 2005, at 8:26 PM, Tantek Çelik wrote:
> Cool.  I re-read your post.  Looked very good.  Nice and short and
> to the
> point.

posted: http://www.microformats.org/blog/2005/12/01/rel-vs-rev/

A couple meta thoughts on this topic:

1. When writing the blog on microformats.org I feel like I'm
representing the entire community. Implications:
	a) please feel to call me on an misrepresentation I do
	b) please feel free to suggest topics
	c) maybe we need more contributors to the blog?

2. Random though: It dawned on my that the DRY principle doesn't
apply to blogging. It more like RYUPHY (repeat yourself until people
hear you).

-ryan
--
Ryan King