[uf-discuss] ninentdo mario kart DS microformat

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 11:21:20 PST 2005

Hello,

On 12/4/05, Mr Michael Wiechers <whoisstan at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I created a little description:
> http://www.merkwelt.com/people/stan/marioKartDSMicroformat.html
>
> So I guess I can write a little greasemonkey script that pop's up a
> message when it finds a marioKartDS-ID element, probably showing the hCard
> properties as well. Maybe linking to the player-stats if they are available
> from nintendo.
>
> Does that make sense?

Yeah, sounds good.

However, let me make one suggestions.  Although I don't think it is a rule,
people tend to choose lowercase names for class names.  For example, people
use "vcard" and not "vCard".  So perhaps you may want to use
"mariokartds-id" or "mario-kart-ds-id" or something like that (instead of
"marioKartDS-ID"),

See ya

Thanks,