[uf-discuss] Goods and Products microformat

kenny heaton kennyheaton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:33:40 PST 2005

Thanks for your reply Ryan. I had looked at hreview and listing and I
felt hreview was not appropriate for what I was thinking because it
lack some specifics about product features I felt important and has
things like reviewer and rating which wouldn't quite fit for a company
talking about it's own products. I thought listing was not quite right
either because it was geared more toward something like craigslist,
but after a second look I think it might work, although it seems to
have the potential for being very open ended itself.

Thanks for the feedback.

Kenny