[uf-discuss] rel="homepage"?

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 02:02:08 PST 2005

I was wondering whether there was a link rel value or similar already
defined for pointing from e.g. a blog archive post to the blog main
page.

The use case I have is just that - I can grab an archived page,
express the data in the RDF model, but without some reference being
available from the archive to the homepage a lot of potentially useful
info is unavailable.

e.g. foaf:weblog is inverse-functional, so having the blog homepage
means you can identify the person behind the archived post.

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com