[uf-discuss] Show Microformat Brainstorming

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Thu Dec 8 07:47:19 PST 2005

At 03:08 AM 12/8/2005, Bill Humphries wrote:

>On Dec 7, 2005, at 7:30 AM, Tantek Çelik wrote:
>
>>In this specific case, I'll point you to the existing media- metadata work
>>and ask you to please help fill that out, as it *desperately* needs
>>*actual*
>>examples of *content* about media published on the web, in addition
>>to the
>>documentation/contrasting of various existing formats.
>>
>>  http://microformats.org/wiki/media-metadata-examples
>
>Sorry about the delay in responding, long day.
>
>I'll take that on. There's some interest in the fan/media scholar
>communities to proceed.
>
>I'll start collecting URLs of examples in the wild.

The one I'm doing for my client is still in
progress but I'll have a URL for you once we implement.

--
B.K. DeLong
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org         Son.
http://www.haloworldwide.com            Work.
http://www.bostonredcross.org           Volunteer.
http://www.brain-stream.com             Play.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org       Potter.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org