[uf-discuss] Call for Victims: Template Rewriter

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Sat Dec 10 12:51:17 PST 2005

I'm looking for Blogger, MovableType or TypePad bloggers to test my
hAtom Template Rewriter tool. This is a web page that you input your
existing script and out pops a rewritten script with all the appropriate
hAtom css class/rel information added.

Also, if you're using a different blogging platform and you'd like me to
try to write a Rewriter for that, please send me a note (and a copy of
your templates as attachment, if possible)

Regards, etc...
David
http://www.blogmatrix.com