[uf-discuss] hAtom draft

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Sun Dec 18 03:10:49 PST 2005

It was a bug in the Almost Universal Microformat Parser. hatom:content,
hatom:summary, hatom:contributor and hatom:author are all "opaque", meaning
that searching for further hAtom content within that element should stop
[1], exactly for this sort of situation. I've fixed it and posted the result
[2].

Thanks for trying it out and finding this.

Regards, etc...
David

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom#Nesting_Rules
[2] http://tinyurl.com/a7uex