[uf-discuss] Re: [Structuredblogging-discuss] microformat for books in a library catalog

Tim White tjameswhite at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 09:14:35 PST 2005

Brian Suda and I have had some on-again, off-again discussions
regarding a citation microformat. As this thread points out, solving
the whole thing in one shot is rather tricky.

So, what we've come up with as a starting point is identifying design
patterns and working on those first. I've tried to identify what is
currently being done (i.e.: people blogging about books) as well as
looking at the future and full citations. I wrote up an entry the other
day:
http://www.tjameswhite.com/blog/archives/2005/12/microformat-design-pattern/

Feel free to comment away (either there on on list).

~ Tim