[uf-discuss] wiki gardening (was: XOXO Comments)

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Thu Dec 22 23:31:36 PST 2005

"Tantek Ç elik" wrote...
> On 12/22/05 12:01 PM, "Paul Bryson" wrote:
>
>> "Ryan King" wrote...
>>> On Dec 21, 2005, at 11:44 PM, Paul Bryson wrote:
>>> The wiki could certainly use some gardening. I'm open to any ideas  and
>>> volunteers. :D
>>
>> I'm thinking something like this on each of the main pages.
>> http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard#hCard_Wiki_Pages
>
> Note that 4 out of the 5 links that are in that new section were already
> at
> the bottom of that page.
>
> Related links are good thing, let's just not duplicate the ones that area
> already there. :)

I wasn't fixing the page, just adding some information that I needed.  :P

Anyway, your method should work as long as it doesn't become cluttered with
external links and the inside pages stay grouped together.  Also, looks like
the hCard-examples page is missing.  Should it be moved from "more examples"
or duplicated?

Atamido