[uf-discuss] hAtom draft - class="title"
benjamincarlyle at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 27 19:21:12 PST 2005
Tantek et al,
On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 15:43 -0800, Tantek Çelik wrote:
> In general we should be avoiding vocabulary divergence or confusion wherever
> See http://microformats.org/wiki/existing-classes for an overview.
I am mostly unfamiliar with hReview, so I may be off on some points. I
have tried to summarise below the list of hAtom elements which different
in interpretation from existing elements, and those whose names are
different but functions may be the same.
The following hAtom element definitions differ from those described in
* hAtom uses only bookmark (not self) for its permalink. hReview uses
* hAtom summary is a summary of the entry content which is both shorter
than the content and longer than the title. This may differ from
hCalendar whose summary appears more similar to hAtom's title
* hAtom title means "entry title", not "person title"
The definition of the following hAtom elements may have different names
in other vocabularies:
* hAtom content may be the same as hReview description
* hAtom published may be the same as hReview dtreviewed
* hAtom author may be the same as hReview reviewer
* hAtom title or <h?> may be the same as hCalendar summary
Benjamin Carlyle <benjamincarlyle at optusnet.com.au>
More information about the microformats-discuss