[uf-discuss] hAtom and blog-post-* need some more work

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Sat Dec 31 09:58:29 PST 2005

I don't even have the slightest idea how to respond to this. I've been
working on hAtom since August (hardly a rush), constantly soliciting
feedback, documenting progress and descions, recently providing code,
and so forth. Now suddenly a new there's some new microformat principles
-- not appearing on the Wiki in any obvious place or (particularly) the
process page.

I have no issue renaming elements in hAtom, as long as there's a
microformats process that I'm actually following -- something that I've
seriously attempt to do since the second week I've been on this list.
I'm assuming the process is driven by documentation and discussion, and
not by personality.

David

PS. Does someone want to fill in the RSS feed structure? It's basically
the same as Atom, with different terminology.