[microformats-discuss] personal intro

Suw Charman suw.charman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 03:46:52 PDT 2005

Good idea, Ryan.

Ok, I'm Suw Charman. I am a blogger, writer and blog consultant based
in the UK. I blog at www.corante.com/strange and
chocnvodka.blogware.com. I'm friends with Kevin and Tantek and it's
their fault I'm here. I'm entirely non-programmery, so more interested
in communicating about microformats to a wider, non-geek community.

Suw