[microformats-discuss] Brainstorming on a "resume" microformat

Panayotis Vryonis vrypan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 08:00:17 PDT 2005

Do you think so? I mean, of course it would be nearly impossible to include
ALL information included in a normal resume.
However, apart from the "id" (name, surname, birth date, etc.) fields that
are easy to encode, one could also map "knowledge" and a rank 1-5 much like
it's proposed in hreview for "categories" [
hreview<http://www.microformats.org/wiki/hreview>].

Suppose we had a reasonable mapping of "id", "knowledge", "experience", what
kind of inportant information is left out?

I do not consider myself to be not even close to an XML expert, but to me it
sounds feasible to roll out a resume microformat that could be useful and
valuable.

P.

--
The content of this email is: