[microformats-discuss] microformats for various types of media?

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:53:01 PDT 2005

On 7/13/05, Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org> wrote:
> Now for something a little more frivolous. Is anyone else interested in
> a microformat for marking up information about music tracks?
<< snip >>
> Is this a dumb application for a microformat, or should I plow ahead?

I see you've spun off from your Now Playing plugin... will you polish
it for public consumption?

As for your microformat, what do you do about DualDisc and other
multimedia products? ID3 is extremely weak IMO. How about a single,
unified microformat for anything that can have an ISBN number?

Andy Skelton
http://www.skeltoac.com