[microformats-discuss] IRC meetups?

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Wed Jul 13 15:57:31 PDT 2005

On Jul 13, 2005, at 12:59 PM, Tantek Çelik wrote:
> Perhaps even check out the IRC channel.  I know Kevin is on there a
> whole
> bunch.  Sometimes IRC works better than email to brainstorm a bunch
> of stuff
> quickly.

Indeed, we've found that IRC has been very useful for getting a lot
of discussion done very quickly.

Feel free to make appointments for people to meetup in IRC. I know
the wordpress folks have a regular weekly IRC meetup. I don't think
we need anything regular, but when the need arises, call for an irc
meetup.

-ryan