[microformats-discuss] Re: microformats for various types of media?

Tim White tjameswhite at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 15:59:17 PDT 2005

Doug said:
"On a related note, microformats for books and movies would also be
interesting. A site like All Consuming would be able to aggregate this
type of data in interesting ways.

Is this a dumb application for a microformat, or should I plow ahead?"

I've had similar thoughts for quite a while before I knew about
microformats. In the relSource thread I've alluded to the fact that
I've been working on a thought relating to citing print sources. My
original thought stemmed from the poor way of handling book titles in
html/xhtml and what to do about it. A microformat just may be the
ticket.

I'll try to find time over the next couple of days to write my thoughts
up and point everyone to them.

~ Tim