[microformats-discuss] This group needs tutorial references

Bud Gibson bud at thecommunityengine.com
Thu Jul 14 08:22:08 PDT 2005

In interacting with various folk in this community, one realizes that
there is a lot of lore about the use of microformats.  Extracting the
lore is typically a hard fought process as witnessed by the 30+
emails around Josh Porter's initial question concerning microformats
discovery.

My cut is that we need some tutorial examples that do real things.  I
am embarking on a project that should generate some of these.  I
would encourage anyone who has some to write them up on your site and
send us an email here.

They would be greatly appreciated.

Bud