[microformats-discuss] Late to the party!

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 15:54:22 PDT 2005

On 7/14/05, brian suda <brian.suda at gmail.com> wrote:
> i'm certainly on this mailing list now, so i can respond directly to any
> Questions about implementations, or is it Consuming?

Question -- how hard was it to write X2V?  You mentioned collisions
between names used in multiple profiles, but only in the context of a
generic XMDP->parser-generator program.  Does that mean they were
manageable otherwise?  Does your code handle any valid XHTML for a
given h* microformat, or did you have to limit it to specific XHTML
serializations?

What I'm interested in is the question from another thread of how
plausible parsers are in real life.  My impression right now is that
takes a really good developer to pull it off, but it is possible to
do.

- Lucas