[microformats-discuss] comments microformat

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Thu Jun 23 13:07:08 PDT 2005

I'm working on some documentation today for how the process should
work. Here's the ASCII-art flowchart version:

http://theryanking.com/microformats/method.txt

The first step is defining a problem to be solved. Remember,
microformats are supposed to solve specific problems. We can't solve
a problem if we don't know what the problem is.

So, for now start by defining the problem.

Then post it somewhere that we can see so that you can get feedback.

Repeat.

-ryan