[microformats-discuss] Re: Microunderstanding of new formats

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 24 16:52:31 PDT 2005

On 6/22/05 3:10 PM, "Byron" <byron at texturadesign.com> wrote:

> Nice work on Microformats.org. So noted
>
> http://www.blogbusinesssummit.com/archives/2005/06/a_microundersta.htm

Byron,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

The team put in a lot of hard work on microformats.org, and I will
definitely forward your blog post onto them.

I noticed at the top your site that the next Blog Business Summit is coming
up:

 August 17 - 19, 2005  -  San Francisco, CA, USA

Consider publishing the event using hCalendar directly in the sidebar of
your blog, so that anyone using tools to read and/or blog hCalendars can
easily subscribe to it in their desktop calendar applications, blog it
themselves, and pass it along to friends.

Use the hCalendar-creator to create the necessary XHTML for your blogroll by
just filling out a few form fields:

 http://theryanking.com/microformats/hcalendar-creator.html

Let me know if you have any problems, and once you've posted it on your
blog, I'll copy it to my blogroll of upcoming events as well.

Again, thanks for the kind words, and let me know if I can be of any further
assistance.

Thanks,

Tantek
http://tantek.com/log/

P.S. If microformats interest you, consider joining the microformats-discuss
and/or microformats-announce mailing lists.