[uf-discuss] a microformat for audio track metadata

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Wed Nov 2 10:36:50 PST 2005

Hi Greg,

> I would greatly appreciate any productive feedback you may have for
> me. If I have overlooked some particularly obvious resource that I
> should have consulted in my thinking on all of this stuff, I
> apologize and would be glad to hear about it.

I don't know about 'obvious', but you should definitely take a look at:

http://microformats.org/wiki/media-metadata-examples
http://microformats.org/wiki/video-metadata-model

I don't know if there's as consensus about whether audio, video, and
podcasting are all the same microformat, but at the very least they
need to be developed out of a shared understanding.

-- Ernie P.