[uf-discuss] XOXO eye for an XML guy

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Wed Nov 16 01:06:15 PST 2005

(1)
I just wanted to note the use of "alternates" as a pattern here -- i.e.
a blog's URI + alternate URIs. We've seen this pattern before during
discussions of MediaRSS as a profile for encoding alternates of the same
logical enclosure.

Of the type of my head, I can think of a way of "loosely" recognizing
alternations (using an outer class="alternates" and inner
class="primary", class="alternate" for example) but it may be too ugly.

(2)
Maybe just a top level recognition (i.e. at the <ul> level) that this is
  a blogroll needed?

(3)
The type of blogroll here is seen often in the wild, for example [1].

Regards, etc...
David

[1] http://www.docuverse.com/blog/donpark/