[uf-discuss] uF Discovery?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:29:50 PST 2005

I'll plead ignorance on this, but I've always thought that the torrent
approach would be useful for discovering microformats... I mean, you
could sort of have seeded mF data that would point to clusters of
paged marked up with mFs... Sort of like massive, distributed
databases.

I don't know what the mechanisms would be or what this would really
mean, but rather than have an explicit "contain-microformats" link
system, you could point to a warm of sites that are likely to contain
data related to various types of data... events, address, addresses,
etc.

I dunno, maybe the cranberry sauce is getting to me. ;)

Chris