[microformats-discuss] On Digital Web Article and Educating Others (was Web 2.0: Abused)

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Sun Oct 2 15:24:23 PDT 2005

Molly-

I'm so glad you're here. I somehow didn't realize you were on the list.

Your analysis below is great. I think we (myself especially) can be
rather myopic, assuming that others' have the same technical
background and experience. I think we also treat others as
adversaries, where it would be more productive to treat them as
"opportunities for education" or "opportunities for community building."

I know there's several people on this list (and they probably know
who they are) that I was, at one point, tempted to treat as
*adversaries,* but who I now count as friends and collaborators.

-ryan