[microformats-discuss] Microformats in BBEdit Glossary

Nathan Steiner nathan at twinsparc.com
Sun Oct 2 22:22:19 PDT 2005

# Intro
I've made a little BBEdit glossary of Microformats (just hcard,
hcalendar, and hreview at the moment) that I thought might be helpful
to other HTMLers out there who wish to use Microformats efficiently
in their workflow. To generate the code used in my snippets I used
the -o-matic tools at microformats.org and inserted generic starter
text (e.g. 123 address, city). The resulting glossary allows me to
simply drag n' drop a microformat into my HTML and customize to my
liking.

## Request for a quick review
I was thinking that I'd share my little glossary for other HTMLers
that like to use BBEdit, but I wanted to pass it by the experts here
at this list in the hopes of avoiding any accidental sharing of bad
practice or less than preferable methodology.

Regardless of if you have BBEdit, the files can be opened in any text
editor to see the snippet that *would* be inserted if installed. If
you have BBEdit, install instructions are included in the zip. Here's
where they can be retrieved (11 KB):
http://twinsparc.com/_media/BBedit_Microformats.zip

Thanks in advance for anyone who has the time to check this out and
give me the thumbs up/down.
Nate Steiner