[microformats-discuss] Re: Educationg Others

Kevin Lawver kevin at lawver.net
Mon Oct 3 14:14:03 PDT 2005

I think the original question is a good one, and one that maybe is
lacking in examples on the wiki: Are there "successful" examples of
machines parsing, and getting something meaningful, out of the existing
microformats?

I know that rubhub has parsed XFN, but it's the simplest of the
microformats, and probably won't convince a whole lot of people that
it's sustainable or performant.  Are there others that we can point to
as success stories?

In a quick search around the wiki, I found something about parsing
hCard, but no code examples or links to sites doing it
(http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard-parsing).

Kevin
http://lawver.net